let’s face it - you’re either a dick person or a cock person, and it’s pretty unbearable to read a fanfic with the wrong expletive describing a penis
Well Souma is the type that came out unbeatable from the start and not a zero-to-hero so it’s likely that he won’t face too much struggle, this is actually the reason I prefer having him facing Akira earlier
what will happen in Akira vs Kurokiba will surely decide what’ll happen (I mean I’m equally interested in Akira and Kurokiba so I just leave it to the mangaka, but I’ll more into Kurokiba winning since Akira winning is too cliche)
well if Souma lost to Subaru wouldn’t it be the end of the manga since Souma was betting his cooking career? So it’s unlikely (I’ll definitely scream if he lost), and Souma is Subaru’s weakness because who can guess what is in Souma’s mind especially when Souma can improvise better (just like the breakfast match).
thats true he pretty much bypassed his zero days thanks to his dad and just jumped right into being the greatest chef that could possibly grace ur presence without looking like it.
(yes just join me and cheer for kurokiba)
Oooo i def forgot about that yeah well I still figured there’s no way he can lose to subaru with his cooking style.
Either way just gonna pray that kurokiba doesn’t get knocked out too fast and maybe Souma can take a little revenge out on him for beating megumi like he did.
i’m just gonna
picture the most serious character that you know of
now picture them tripping ungracefully and falling down some stairs
on one hand it actually makes sense to put kurokiba vs hayama
because there’s a lot of ground for them to compete on??
- both originate from abroad
- both are marked by a woman above them, whether in rank or expertise or both, whom they either owe something to (hayama’s is very obviously affection, but we don’t know what alice means to kurokiba yet)
- both seem to come from very humble, even bad origins/living conditions (it’s a speculation for kurokiba from a chapter cover but w/e)
- both have very overwhelming cooking styles
- both of them are number 2s, so to speak
so i can see it?? but at the same time i’m not that happy because hayama seems to be a favourite of the author and i’m grossly kurokiba biased